Monday, October 26 @ 7:00pm
We watched as activists demanded change.
We listened as crowds chanted “I can’t breathe” and “Black Lives Matter”.
We supported BIPOC-owned businesses. We are making changes so that New Rep grows its Anti-Racist culture.
Now, join us as we raise money to support the many New Rep BIPOC artists at our inaugural Multicultural Mosaic: An Annual BIPOC Fundraiser.
From the Comfort of Your Own Home
- Watch performances from some of New Rep’s favorites
- Mix and sip a cocktail, expertly guided by our live bartender
- Enjoy a virtual cooking lesson
- Bid on special items at our silent auction
- Play in our Interactive Theatre Trivia
- Celebrate director Benny Sato Ambush as the first recipient of the Johnny Lee Davenport Artistic Achievement Award
- Donate to our live fund-a-need and support our New Traditions Fund – a restricted fund dedicated to supporting New Rep’s race equity initiatives.
- Celebrate the multitude of BIPOC artists that make New Rep a home for us all.
New Rep is seeking sponsorships to help support the event, our artists, and our staff during these challenging times. Are you interested in becoming a sponsor? Do you know a business who would be a great sponsor? Learn more below, or contact our Development Team today!
Donations and ticket sales from this event will help support our ticket underwriting program, BIPOC self-care affinity spaces, salaries and fees for our BIPOC artists, and race equity training for all interns, artists, staff and board members.
For more information about this event, please contact our
Individual Giving Manager, Robbie Flanagan.
Photos in Top Image: Andrew Brilliant/Brilliant Pictures
Photos of Featured Artists: Courtesy of artists
Photo in ‘Join the Party’ Image: Ben Gebo Photography